Patricia and Robert Gussin are the co-founders of Oceanview Publishing, a traditional publisher of mysteries, thrillers, and suspense. In 2018, they received the Thriller Legend Award from the International Thriller Writers Association.
Pat and Bob Gussin have been vintners in Marlborough, New Zealand, since 2002, growing Sauvignon blanc, Chardonnay, and Pinot noir grapes. Here are some views of the vineyards.
Pat and Bob are active in their community in Sarasota, Florida. They’ve received the following awards:
• Champions for Children Award from the Boys and Girls Club
• Library Foundation of Sarasota Florida Philanthropy Award
• Friendship Centers of Sarasota, Hidden Gem Award, People Helping People
• Sarasota Magazine Unity Award
• Patricia has also received the Distinguished Alumni Award from her medical school, Wayne State University School of Medicine
• Patricia and Bob have separately received an Honorary Doctorate Degree from Duquesne University where they have established an endowment for The Robert and Patricia Gussin Spiritan Division of Academic Studies