- Events & Appearances
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- These are great examples of how authors are helping each other launch their books during this challenging time. https://t.co/PdyH7itoKU patgussin 0 1
- RT @LuanneRice: good morning! today’s view looks like a setting in a gothic novel. IS this a gothic novel? feels a like it! there’s a metap… patgussin 3 0
- RT @JonDLand: COMING JULY 28!!! "Realistic characterization, defined locale and swift progression of plot are key elements I look for (and… patgussin 9 0
- RT @DianeCapri: What's better than a Lee Child book? Pairing it with a Diane Capri thriller! https://t.co/uyWWTbCL7B #whattoread #thrillers… patgussin 1 0
- RT @oceanviewpub: We are proud to announce that #LostTomorrows by @coylem is the #2020 #LeftyAwardWinner for Best Mystery Novel! Congratul… patgussin 2 0
- Please, Publix, and other stores, provide hand sanitizer at entry and exit to your stores. It will save lives!! YOU… https://t.co/Zf3zFpJDyF patgussin 0 0
- RT @SeventhStBooks: . @Jameswziskin talks to @DickBel at @thrillerwriters on betrayal, forgiveness, and redemption: https://t.co/QWTt7kYg4g… patgussin 2 0
- RT @JonDLand: COMING JULY 28!!! "Land's best effort ever, a thriller that had me riveted from start to end. With this book Land stands shou… patgussin 9 0
- RT @JonDLand: COMING MAY 26!!! “This is very much a throwback to the classic TV show, and Agatha Christie fans will enjoy the AND THEN THER… patgussin 4 0
- RT @BookWorm_DE: Looking for a book to read while holed up in the house? Look no further..... @RLudlumAuthor @gaylelynds @thrillerwriters… patgussin 4 0
- RT @JonDLand: COMING JULY 28!!! "A time-jumping, savory Tex-Mex tale, seasoned with all the ingredients of a great thriller." @bradmeltzer… patgussin 7 0
- RT @DickBel: “Solidly plotted thriller with lots of inside info” - @ALA_Booklist on THE LAST SCOOP, coming May 5. Available for pre-order n… patgussin 3 0
- RT @PDI_Podcast2016: Bestselling #thriller author @JoeFinder takes us behind the curtain of the #NickHeller series and offers invaluable wr… patgussin 2 0
- RT @DickBel: Thanks,Joanna! Really enjoyed your book too after seeing an advance copy. patgussin 2 0
- RT @SandyKlocinski: I love a good murder and can't wait for the new Clare Carlson book from @dickbel R.G. Belsky Help me win by sharing! h… patgussin 2 0
- Groundbreaking in Arcadia FL for the Boys & Girl Club. So proud to be a part of this
#boyandgirls https://t.co/VVarfJzsHS patgussin 0 2
- Debut author astounds!
#TowardtheLight #bookstoread #iamwriting https://t.co/GWOKsJonWf patgussin 0 2
- This article so reminded me of my novel THE TEST about a billionaire’s misguided however we’ll-intended scheme to… https://t.co/lTPTcGW1BQ patgussin 0 0
- Saying good by to the grapes. On our way to the airport, going home. Next time we see them they’ll be in the bottle. These are Chardonnay. patgussin 0 1
- Still January and two of my novels are still on the Amazon Monthly Ebook List sale for 1.99
My "A" books because th… https://t.co/5W3WqoCViz patgussin 1 2
- This was our last family excursion when everybody was in New Zealand. The glow worm caves in the North Island.
Tota… https://t.co/K1D2flm7BA patgussin 0 0
- I believe that more knowledge can be effectively imparted in fiction vs nonfiction. Nonfiction writers are constrai… https://t.co/hHhWxLTB8O patgussin 0 0
- The Ukraine Plane Crash in Iran: Black Boxes and Other Questions https://t.co/hKSbTacwZ1 patgussin 0 1
- Our family invasion of Hobbitown on the North Island, New Zealand! Never been to a more enchanting place! patgussin 0 0
- Family on the Shotover jetboat ride in Queenstown. Took 2 boats although there are 2 interlopers in one of the them… https://t.co/Sa7E8gFOYQ patgussin 0 1
- Put this one on your Must Read list.
1.99 - you can’t go wrong! https://t.co/0pUd18Hnp2 patgussin 0 0
- Hard to imagine a more worthy cause than offering the kids in Arcadia a place to discover their potential. https://t.co/TgqaTIPGI5 patgussin 0 0
- Bob celebrating his birthday at our place in Blenheim NZ
Sporting 4 new shirts and his usual LL Bean look. patgussin 0 1
- AFTER THE FALL at 1.99 on Kindle for the month of January!
Here’s the story: Laura Nelson is a transplant surgeon… https://t.co/lJowYKpC0t patgussin 0 0
- FYI !! New York Times best-selling novel AND THEN THERE WAS ONE is on special on Kindle for 1.99 for January only.… https://t.co/5COh7uED4k patgussin 0 0
- Breaking News (the second of the day): AFTER THE FALL 1.99 on Kindle for the month of January only.
AFTER THE FALL… https://t.co/JW3GT6Q7eI patgussin 0 0
- Our News Years Eve
On a steamship from Queenstown to a sheep station for dinner and a demo and back for great fireworks at midnight! patgussin 0 0
- Boating around Milford Sounds - the easy way to see them vs the 5 day hike in. Bumping into the family all over the boat. patgussin 0 0
- Milford Sound by small plane from Queenstown- 4 planes for the family.
Unbelievable beauty. patgussin 0 0
- Moving from the east to west coast of New Zealand on our “family” bus, lots of beauty, family dining in style. patgussin 0 0
COPYRIGHT © 2015 PATRICIA GUSSIN