- Events & Appearances
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- The Case of Juliana v U.S. was covered in the New England Journal - taking a stand in support of the 21 children wh… https://t.co/wGO1hucurr patgussin 0 0
- Murder in MONTAUK last week - couldn’t help but think of Allan Retzky’s book VANISHED IN THE DUNED, yes the MONTAU… https://t.co/ZOl5CGG9RB patgussin 0 0
- We watched MAN ON FIRE today.
Really really loved this movie. Denzel Washington is always fantastic but he out did… https://t.co/ktPrapJj1N patgussin 0 0
- Didn’t do the bike ride but this is pretty much what we experienced. For historical perspective I’d recommend readi… https://t.co/vJMWQZCYgU patgussin 0 0
- Looking for that perfect beach read? Join Jake, Nicole, Ray, and Pancake in the SUNSHINE STATE:… https://t.co/uLxUEHIWhK patgussin 1 2
Here's a great interview of D.P. Dp Lyle - Doug, to all of us who know him and love him! "… https://t.co/gu4adcKT4h patgussin 0 2
- Looking for a THRILLING good time? Where better to find it than at THRILLERFEST! With guests including Thriller Mas… https://t.co/UolGZB3dCd patgussin 0 2
- RT @LeeChildReacher: Very proud to have been named in the Queen’s birthday honours list. I always say the reader creates the book just as m… patgussin 185 0
- Looking for a THRILLING good time?
Where better to find it than at THRILLERFEST!
With 2019 ThrillerMaster John Sa… https://t.co/4QnSGYpKm8 patgussin 0 0
- “Shadow of Death is a surefire winner. I couldn’t put it down. The suspense is riveting, the pacing masterful. Pat… https://t.co/nCEePU7q96 patgussin 0 3
- Every year we drive from Florida to NY for the summer and this year we stopped for a 4 day stay at a cabin outside… https://t.co/57pXqn5lX5 patgussin 0 1
- Exclusive interview with R.G. Belsky “Below the Fold” – Welcome To Suspense Magazine https://t.co/eIYFAH4Nsg patgussin 0 0
- People Who Read A Lot of Books Are Way Nicer, Kinder and Empathetic https://t.co/Whck8cRI33 patgussin 0 0
- I'm going to be in Orlando tomorrow as a panelist at the Orlando Book Fair at the Library on Central. My panel is:… https://t.co/Z2gYOC2axm patgussin 0 0
- Jayna and Kevin. So proud of these 2 incredible people. The first of the Sarasota Boys & Girls Club/ Duquesne Unive… https://t.co/46xKovsE3Y patgussin 0 0
- Always amazed at the Azores - 9 islands out there in the middle of the Atlantic, once a critical stop in global tra… https://t.co/fy9ngmezza patgussin 0 0
- You have to read this Jake Longly series by D,P. Lyle. Yes, that Doug Lyle. Most of my friends who are writers kno… https://t.co/fPAfCiqxph patgussin 0 2
- About 35 years ago I was in Granada,Spain, and visited the great art museum at the Alhambra (for my J&J/McNeil frie… https://t.co/mw4fLY7ihK patgussin 0 0
- Barcelona - by tour bus this time. Tried the bikes last time. Not a pleasant experience. Much easier just sitting,… https://t.co/UWl25bAwxV patgussin 0 1
- Monte Carlo - the first stop on our cruise - makes you want one of these yachts - particularly the Royal Romance! L… https://t.co/6Uy9JSUrcH patgussin 0 1
- Have left Positano and are going on a cruise that leaves from Rome and eventually ends up in NYC. Positano was delightful. All hills. patgussin 0 0
- One more Amsterdam post: Adam Gittlin's second Jonah Gray novel takes place partially in Amsterdam and Jonah is all… https://t.co/G1aGv33vso patgussin 0 0
- Everywhere, I mean, everywhere you go, you find the "M". Here's one at Keukenhof, Amsterdam among the tulips.(That'… https://t.co/Jir9QSDlOU patgussin 0 0
- A shout out to Libraries!
Here's the one at the Rijks in Amsterdam. Sorry about the bad lighting though. patgussin 0 0
- A word about our hotel in Amsterdam, the Pullizer. It's made up of 29 of the classic Amsterdam homes from the 1600s… https://t.co/JtLW3gWVg1 patgussin 0 0
- I found it amazing that the Rijks Museum lets visitors take photos of everything. Here from the main Rembrandt room. patgussin 0 0
- For me, this is the highlight of our trip to Amsterdam. The Tulips!
Beautiful beyond description! When I was growi… https://t.co/GpcyWKQLwI patgussin 0 1
- Well, I’m kinda bummed by NCAA Basketball.
Right now Tx Tech & Va are in overtime. I don’t care who wins, still sad… https://t.co/M7nKvQgbo0 patgussin 0 1
- A female heroine from the Civil War era explodes onto the stage:
https://t.co/e8E1TmSHvk https://t.co/wcqk18vrhB patgussin 0 0
- Angel in the Fog by TJ Turner will take your breath away.
/>Check out my recommendation: https://t.co/QqGG9WncmT via @Bookbub patgussin 0 2
- Historical fiction for Lincoln fans and all types of thriller fans. ANGEL IN THE FOG! https://t.co/Lk06fzTdRQ patgussin 2 5
COPYRIGHT © 2015 PATRICIA GUSSIN